Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Can anybody identify this part.

ChrisWestNip · 2025-06-06 17:48

Its on my black market cat 303c cr. I cant find it anywhere in parts listed that I have looked. Hooks into i belive a valve load controller on the one side. Has a nipple on it and what looks like some sort of sensor on the other side. I cant find any part numbers on it at all. I would also like to find the elbow above it which i believe is par 6v-9851

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2025-06-06 19:14

    This is the same question you asked before. Did the replies not answer your query.? Please post a machine Serial number to make searching for information easier. HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2ChrisWestNip2025-06-06 20:34

    So last time I was trying to figure out what the part was to the right of these parts which ended up being a vale load controller. I still have not been able to locate or identify the part sitting next to the load controller going into it. I can not find it in the parts lists associated with any of the load controller diagrams I have access to. I also can not find the mangled or bent elbow above the part I'm trying to identify. Hydraulic shops in my area can't find exact matches and when I went to the cat dealers they are unsure because they can't look my machine up and do not see the parts in any diagrams.either.

  3. #3Nige2025-06-06 20:35

    So what is your machine Serial Number.?

  4. #4ChrisWestNip2025-06-07 05:11
  5. #5Nige2025-06-07 11:00

    This is the problem with grey market ISJ machines. There is no parts & service information available in the online Cat system. However Cat parts are Cat parts. Everything has a number and if you go to a dealer and tell them the P/N you want the system doesn't care what machine it is for. So all is not lost. There is actually an English-language Parts Manual available for your machine that will lidentify what you are looking for, plus anything else that might come up in the fiuture. You can download a pdf copy from the Cat Pubs web site. Put XEBP8574 in the box and click Search. I strongly suggest that you get yourself a copy.

  6. #6ChrisWestNip2025-06-07 14:10

    Is that parts catalog you listed above not the same as the ones cat provides for free at https://parts.cat.com/en/catcorp

  7. #7Nige2025-06-07 14:23

    Unfortunately not. The Parts Manuals available at that website are the ones for the “World” models - the same ones that appear in the online system in other words. The only 100% guaranteed way that I know to get any information on an ISJ grey market machine is to own the relevant manuals for it. Consider it as part of the cost of ownership of a machine that was never intended to be sold in your market. Below is what the system shows as the high-level parts breakdown for your AZS-prefix ISJ machine and what it shows for a World market BXT-prefix 303C. The difference between the two is obvious, and that is what is contained in the parts.cat.com/ web site.