I bought this little 1980 Komatsu D31Q-16 and I’m trying to figure out what teeth they used to have on it based on this picture: Looks like 6 teeth, each with some sort of triangular 3-bolt pattern, which I can’t seem to find anywhere. Any ideas?
Might need to check with a Komatsu dealer.
Obviously different....these are on a D31S-16 with 4in1. ESCO brand.
You could always drill new holes for common shanks or weld on shanks.
I would find some shanks that fit and weld them on. I've never had success keeping bolted shanks tight on a track loader, even from new. We always ran new loaders for a season then welded the factory shanks to the bucket all the way around. And when you put them on, make sure the corner shanks are all the way out at the edge of the bucket similar to the way the ones are in the photo posted by @JimInOz . Are those single grouser pads on the tracks?
I doubt a D31 has an 1 1/4" bucket lip. The best teeth for the corners are corner guard (Cat term) that straddle the side plates.
Dave he asked for a idea it's only a inch to fill & weld em 966 shanks on,the 3 bolt listed I see are big loaders. J200 for .75 lip only see weld on or 2 bolt but series & part # idea they're Cat shanks
It shouldn't cost over $1000 to put teeth and adapters on under 3/4yd. bucket.