Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Can anyone identify what Q/C this is?

cubanator ยท 2019-10-09 23:08

I'm needing new/used buckets for my 315L but can't tell exactly what coupler I have, no tags and has been welded on. Digging bucket is highly modified and silt bucket matches thumb but has the wrong style ears on it for the coupler that's on the machine. Rough measurements: 13 5/8 outside to outside 19 back of main pin to back of linkage pin 23 back of main pin to back of ear on bucket 18.5 pin to pin ish 6.5 center of linkage to wedge Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1KSSS2019-10-09 23:19

    I believe it to be a PSM.

  2. #2cubanator2019-10-09 23:22

    That's what I was thinking also but is it PSM II or older PSM? or does it matter? https://www.equipmenttrader.com/listing/-PSM-Attachment-118515968

  3. #3KSSS2019-10-10 00:30

    I am not sure what the difference is. Hard to find buckets for outside of ordering from PSM that I know. I have this on a CX160.

  4. #4cubanator2019-10-10 11:37

    Yea, finding that out... Going to call them today and maybe also look at getting a newer coupler. The joys of owning older gear... Came with the silt buck that the guy never used. Well he never used it because its for a different coupler haha!

  5. #5cubanator2019-10-18 16:52

    Confirmation from PSM that it is a Series I coupler. Now to see what they want for the buckets...

  6. #6cubanator2019-11-14 19:03

    Ended up getting new buckets and ripper from NC Machinery with my lugging on them for my Q/C... Made by Blu Star Welding a few hrs away