Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Can anyone tell me what years J.I. Case made the mw24c loader

salkan ยท 2014-05-14 23:42

Cant find any info on the dates of mgf. for the J.I. Case mw24c wheel loader Thanks for any info.

Replies3
  1. #1sheepfoot2014-05-16 00:20

    They were made late 70's to around middle 80's. Some of the military units MC24C'S had been sent in to be refurbished with new engines/trans/hyd and elect systems several years ago also, so the s/n plates may show a newer year due to the rebuild. They also had some MC24B'S that had drum brakes, all the C'S have disc brakes. The W24 series ended when the 21 series went into production 621/721/821.

  2. #2salkan2014-05-19 01:18

    Hey sheepfoot Id post some pics of the machine but new windows 8.1 is tough to figure out. Anyways I wonder if my machine was refurbished. It has been sandblasted and repainted. newer seat and interior. The data plate at the bottom has 06 stamped on it and also on top of the data plate has a date of 09 stamped as well. Was thinking it would be hard to paint some of the areas without taking many things apart. It also has a newer hour meter that shows 501 hours. I have the serial number any way to track info back to case. Ill try to find some help on posting pics Cheers

  3. #3Hoff62B2014-12-31 15:06

    if you can send me the SN# i might be able to get you some info