The pic was taken by my grandmother in Hill City, MN several years ago.
It's kinda hard to tell but I think it's a Galion.......
Looks like a 118 Galion.It might even have a 4-71 Detroit in it as well. Shaun
That looks like a Adams 550? to me, AKA Goodwin/Adams or Wabco, a fine strong machine, some had detroits in them as well, I am going by the shape of the neck and cab, and the lift boxes, there are pics of some on other threads. We have one with a Nseries cummins in it still going strong, it is primitive to operate, but refuses to quit! Reminds me of me, Goodwin
Hard to tell in your photo But here is a WABCO 440H 4-71 GM DIESEL & Adams_512. Mabe this will help. :drinkup
Pretty sure it's an Adams. The one I operated years ago had a UD 14 or 16 International diesel in it, started on gas and switched over to diesel. They had two small brake bands on lift gear box that if you didn't have set properly would mean that the levers would kick you hard when putting pressure on the moldboard. You could freeze to death plowing snow as the cab was less than air tight and it had a puny heater that kept your right foot warm! Had a good high gear, great for getting home! I finished many miles of curb and gutter with the old doll.
Thanks guys!!