Hey guys, my Cat 320C doesn't have two pump flow to the aux circuit, but it does to the stick circuit. My question is, is it possible to swap them so my stick runs on one pump and the aux runs off two? I'm trying to find a cost effective way of making my mulcher run a lot better. Any advice is much appreciated!
Whats serial number ?
I don't have the serial number on me right now but I know the prefix is AMC if thats any help?
You can do that but there is another way also. I haven't used it but there is another port on the bottom of the valve you can plumb into and somehow you add another pilot hose somewhere to stroke a valve to get two pump flow. I'm sure one of the loggers on here knows what I am talking about. It's how they plumb a processor.
You use aux and the stick cylinder sections as the stick cylinder is usually removed or on a diverter valve...