I recently bought a really nice, clean Komatsu PC70 grey market excavactor at RB auctions. It has a pin grabber hydraulic quick change. I have looked everywhere for the switch for bucket changing and can’t find it. I have looked in the settings for the computer and don’t see anything in there that could do it. The hydraulic lines for the quick change run down the boom and disappear under the cab. l first thought that somebody installed the quick change but didn’t wire it in. But yesterday I was doing some maintenance and my kids were playing in the cab. When I started the machine and unlocked the controls the pin grabber was open. I don’t know if I had done it while looking through the computer, or i bumped something while tightening a belt, or maybe the kids unknowingly found something. Anyone on here have any ideas where I could look or how to track it down? cheers
No replies yet.