Whats really funny about this vid is the guy with the rake trying to help. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D32btwajCPg
O the beast of inexperience still he had the option keep trying to make it worse ( which is all he was really doing ) or learn to walk on water and go home :beatsme
ahahah...might have been able to get out if he raised the bucket and put it in reverse..might have... i would like to know how he got there in the first place
I would say that as he could still lift the back end ( broken the suction) with use of the front bucket starting in the fully dumped position and pressurised, reverse gear engaged and pulling with the backacter while driving and pulling the front bucket back all at the same time, ( well a little at the back then a little at the front ) and resetting about every 18" to 2ft a very good chance of getting out.
I don't want to say it....got in trouble last time I did.
um use the front bucket to push yerself out while pulling with the dipper, yea what a .....
I would have tried ditching out behind me to help the muck run out, the muck seems pretty fluid.
i like the guy helping dig him out at the begining,its like shoveling into the tide:Banghead:Banghead
Yeah I know, Im thinkin the same thing
HAAAAA! Thats got rental equipment all over it!!!!
That's what I was thinkin..... hey buddy can I get my deposit back!!
Damn...
POST DELETED been drinking ! not expressed in a proper manner !
Do I detect a certain amount of Do You Or Have you EVER operated a 180 digger / loader ? or am I reading this post wrong? Rob.
Hahah i reckon hes still trying to get out.Thought he might be able to do the pull push trick.
i always wondered how people got into these situations?
i don't think they rent stuff where those were workink
At least it is still running! Here is another bored individual for you, who also got a machine into a sticky situation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H40XmgacF2M&NR=1
Dig up stupid, dig up!
I wonder if those guys ever got the job done.