It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canuckland (aka long weekend) so I took advantage of having saturday through monday off and escaped to the country to do some hunting. Look what I found on my way!!! New 365C being delivered: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3254/2933785804_706bd4a538_b.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3208/2933789570_4b4d20f026_b.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3015/2932936271_ac49c1da8b_b.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3005/2933797692_b843b32623_b.jpg Putting in endless Kilometers of water main: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3192/2932960565_fa0c212388_b.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3185/2932963611_d074f1d233_b.jpg Eyespy something aftermarket. Can you spot it? http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3145/2933819532_5fd322364a_b.jpg Another Pirate Weekend participant? http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3138/2932961587_46ccaf9b02_b.jpg More about Pirate Weekends here: Large versions and more pictures can be seen here: www.vantagefoto.com
after market satellite radio? looks like pirate weekends are catching on,i see what kind of hunting trip you went on, ha'ha that shiny 365 make me warm and fuzzy all over.
Bingo! I am guessing you have one too. I actually took that picture to read the sticker on the door, then I spotted the wires =D
i have one but it's in my truck,they like to bounce us around on the equipment so you can't really set them up like that, i noticed your digger has one that would be nice,i know the mines I've done work at in Nevada have them in most of their machines.