Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cant release auxiliary pressure on 06 kx91-3

nayte81 ยท 2016-01-18 04:40

I have a problem with my digger after using the auxiliary lines on either my tilt bucket or hammer. I have read the manual and says turn the key to position 1 without starting the machine and turn the auxiliary lines on with the safety levers down and one of the 2 aux controls and its supposed to release the pressure but it does absolutely nothing and i have to resort to cracking a fitting which is making a mess putting oil everywhere. Anyone else had this problem and found a solution. I have the old bearing fittings but i dont think the push fitting will help as there is quite a lot of pressure in them and i dont think i will be able to push them back. Thanks in advance. Nate.

Replies1
  1. #1mikebramel2016-01-18 10:37

    You can get the flush face connect under presssure fittings.... or the Stucchi VEP thread together connectors, similar to Enerpac couplers