Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Car vs. Loader

Local_139 ยท 2009-04-19 19:10

This happened while I was snow plowing for the city of Milwaukee one morning. Around 4am on a Friday I was pushing snow towards oncoming traffic. No big deal, there was 1 or 2 cars that went around me all morning. Well, this idiot came screaming down the road about 45mph and slammed right square into me. I saw him 2 blocks away but thought nothing of it. I assumed he would go around me. This kid was so drunk and really high driving a stolen car with no insurance. This is our future........ When the police told me I could leave and was not a fault, I picked up the car and dumped it out. That was so awsome.

Replies13
  1. #1Local_1392009-04-19 19:13

    As you can see, I had all my lights and flashers on. I didn't feal a thing:beatsme Enjoy:usa

  2. #2I AM IRONMAN2009-04-19 19:16

    That kid was really lucky you caught him gently!! It could have been much worse. Good Job Local

  3. #3bear2009-04-20 01:01

    Good catch there. I'm surprised they didn't want you to load it for em too.

  4. #4CarolinaRavelco2009-04-21 16:00

    Probably thought he was seeing things. "Is that a tractor in the middle of the road? Nah, I'm not that drunk."

  5. #5stock2009-04-21 17:24

    Well at least it doesn't snow that much over here,but we seem to have the same level of stupidity. Stock

  6. #6willie592009-04-21 22:09

    Hmm, this gives new meaning to "a moth driven to a flame". Would that be "a drunk driven to the loader lights"? That fella centered that bucket.

  7. #7544D102009-04-21 23:38

    Wow, I guess he is lucky that he hit you square in the bucket. You should sue him :usa

  8. #8speer0312009-05-06 23:42

    That is cool,i bet the driver of the car,need to change his underware,at the police station!!!!!!!

  9. #9highliner2009-05-25 22:05

    that's really cool

  10. #10JonesBros2009-05-25 22:14

    Drunk drivers always like to follow other peoples tail lights, this guy was following the wrong set of lights.

  11. #112stagefanWI2010-01-15 11:02

    Local, what part of milwaukee do you work in? Im from the Whitefish Bay area and it would be really cool to see how an experienced operator works in person.

  12. #12tonka2010-01-15 18:17

    Um who puts insurance on a stolen car anyway...lol

  13. #13prfire202010-01-15 18:56

    he is probobly blaming the loader for going the wrong way down the street just to get out of is dui