hi guys, Ive got a case 1150MC. Track loader that ive put a ton of time into restoring. It was beat pretty good when i got her. This is a '67 or '68 model with a detroit 453 that was built for the Marines if im not mistaken. Anyway got the motor rebuilt, all the hydraulics rebuilt. Everything worked as it should until it got cold. The machine will not move now(moved no problem previously)I had previously changed the trans fluid and filter, replaced with TCH spec fluid. This morning i got a ready heater under it and tried to get it to think its still summer. Still no luck The fluid i used says its AW32 Visc, is there a thinner fluid that will work better up here in north ID? I tried pullng the charge pump filter to see if that would help and still no joy. I have read previous posts about checking the pickup screen for the charge pump, can anyone tell me where it is? This machine has the battery box on the left side nder your elbow an has the rod end down on the lift cylinders Any other info, tips would be great Thanks! chris
Not real familiar with the machine, but since your restoring, have you gone through the adjustments for drive and brakes?
Can you tell us the serial number on this? 1150's fitted with detrioits is something I've never heard of before. Maybe the serial number will cross with the standard build machines. Hopefully the rest of the machine is factory standard. Generally you would check if any of the transmission suction hoses were hard & leaking allowing a tired transmission pump to suck air when cold & not allow to build pressure. Could also draw air from loose fittings on the suction side. Does this pic look like it could be related? The screen should be under the floor. I'd like to hear this ol girl running in a video.
I worked o a 1150 that had a neturlizer and the linkage was froze I don't know if yours has a neurlizer or not