I was filling a track roller on my 931B and had the back lifted up about a foot so I could get underneath it easier. Put it back down and it didn't want to move in reverse. I lifted the front bucket and moved forward about a foot. Tried reverse again but had to give almost full throttle to get it to move. Temp. was about 5C. I figured sitting at the odd angle may have drained some oil from somewhere and it had to prime itself. Once I got it outside, it seemed to work normally. Anything I should be concerned about? When I had it blocked up the tracks turned in neutral (engine running) which I thought was good. On a dirt bike if the back wheel turns in neutral when on a stand, it's a sign your clutch is good. When it gets colder I always lift the tracks off the ground and get them turning on their own before I drive the machine. Easy to do with the backhoe on it.
No replies yet.