i have a case 1150B and the left track started locking up in forward and reverse. If I push the left steer pedal it will release and i am able to move but only right track has power. If i release pedal then it will lock back up stop dozer. I have taken the left side clutch pack apart checked all clutches and replaced the 2 seals in front of clutch pack. Still have same problem. Im guessing it is a hydraulic issue. It acts like getting pressure on both sides at same time. Any help is appreciated.
Welcome to HEF @Tony Troutman When you say you took apart the left clutch pack - I'm assuming it's the pack on the front LH of the transmission?? - That is only the left brake...... Have any of the small transmission hoses been replaced or played with? Possibly installed on the wrong ports?? You also need to raise the machine off the ground & see if any drive is happening on the LHS when the transmission is in neutral.
No lines have been messed with. We have owned it now for 10 years and this is first major problem. I will try raising it tomorrow and see if anything changes.