Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 1150D

Kevin T ยท 2019-08-21 15:47

Looking for help on parts purchases. I have a 1972 Case 1150D and I need to see who would be the best place to buy new rear sprockets from. Thanks for any help, to to the dozer world.

Replies3
  1. #1alrman2019-08-21 18:38

    Welcome to HEF @Kevin T I can't suggest anywhere for you to look, but one would think that most 'near new' sprockets would still be fitted to machines that are being used..... But, you never know your luck, hopefully someone else will chime in

  2. #2Welder Dave2019-08-22 12:09

    A shop that sells undercarriage (Case dealer, Trek, etc.)can see if they have the sprockets available. If you need sprockets you probably need new rails as well. New sprockets on worn rails will wear the sprockets out much faster and vice versa.

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2019-08-22 14:18

    I'm thinking the dozer you have is actually a straight 1150. I would like to see a photo of your dozer please. The answer to your question about sprockets you can check with www.heavyequip.com they should be able to help you out. Also try www.conequip.com .