Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 1537 uni-loader

mick2278 ยท 2013-07-25 09:23

A friend gave me a Case 1537 skid loader so the price is right for now. The motor runs but the hydraulic dont. It has an extremely large hydraulic filter under the seat that someone put in that did not come with it. I need help on what size filter it take and any other help that can help me get this loader working.

Replies1
  1. #1melben2013-08-07 18:31

    If someone put a non standard filter on the machine no parts info from Case is valid, we need pictures and possibly there may be numbers on the element that would mean something to a good parts man. The standard filter on those machines is not small. Does the VS pulley on the gearbox run? We need way more info to be able to help. Is the oil level ok, I believe that machine gets its oil from the chaincases but it has been years since I played with one.