Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

need lug bolt specs for Powerhouse Pro g-524

mrvital ยท 2013-09-03 12:47

Also would love to download an owner's manual. Any suggestions as to where I can find one? thanks!

Replies4
  1. #1Delmer2013-09-03 13:28

    What specs do you mean??? bolt size or torque?

  2. #2mrvital2013-09-03 13:44

    I really meant bolt size, but now that you mention it, torque would be good to know as well. I need to replace a number of bolts that sheared off due to the nuts being put on backwards and creating slop in the wheel. Tire size is 20 x 8.00 - 10 NHS I could tap out a good one and match it up, but I just stumbled onto this forum and decided to try it out and see how readily I could get some info. thanks for you help.

  3. #3Delmer2013-09-03 13:56

    Sorry, I couldn't help. No need to tap out a good one, tap out the bad ones and compare to the ones that aren't broken to figure out the right length, just take a good nut with you to get the right thread. Lacking a "factory spec" this is as good a guess as any http://raskcycle.com/techtip/webdoc14.html This forum is amazing with some of the needle in a haystack problems that somebody will come along with the answer to, but you might wait a long time for somebody to come along who knows this machine, and your problem isn't that tough.

  4. #4mrvital2013-09-03 14:06

    That was an interesting link. Thanks.