Hello everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself and my 1537. The 1537 was delivered today and is my first piece of heavy equipment. It drives just fine in forward, reverse, and can spin you around and bounce your brains out until you puke. The ONLY problem is that the hydraulics do not work! The guy I bought it from told me he had no mechanical abilities, and that he got this machine on trade. The previous owner told him it absolutely needed a pump rebuild or new pump. I'd just like to know as much about this thing as possible. I like to buy things and research the heck out of them, but so far not much at all has come up on this thing. It has a deutz 2 cylinder diesel engine as a powerplant A couple questions I have are -What is the best way to start this motor (deutz 2 cylinder diesel), the 2 previous owners seemed that ether sprayed directly into the intake was the best choice -What type of hydraulic fluid should I use, the machine has a torn sticker that says transmission fluid, and after doing a little reading I heard ATF or a few other types are fine That's about it for now, here's a picture! http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t334/pedalyourassoff/Items/skid2.jpg
No replies yet.