I bought a this skid steer used and the drive side chain had slid off the motor due to the middle shaft that the brake rides on wore out. Machined a new shaft and got everything put back together. Tore down the charlynn motor that drives it and all the pistons and ware washers look great. Did the same to the pump that powers that motor as well and the piston group and swash plate look good with hardly any ware on them. All my linkage is tight. Every once and a while when running this thing the driver side will just stop like it has no oil pressure. The passenger side is still working and pushes me into a circle. Ill go back and forth with the controls and the drive side will start working again. Has anyone else had a issue like this?
Make sure the linkage for the steering is adjusted and moving freely through the full motion. Also check that the shaft on the pump isn't sticking.
I think I remember their was a little sreen in one of the small ports for each pump "I think"