Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Skit steer attach

Edlib3 · 2025-02-20 07:59

Has anyone done business with skid steer parts attach of Utah. I trying to buy some items for my case 580se. He wants gift cards as payment or pay pal

Replies12
  1. #1Vetech632025-02-20 08:19

    LOL

  2. #2Edlib32025-02-20 08:51

    Yes, it feels like a scam, but not 100% for sure

  3. #3HarleyHappy2025-02-20 09:40

    *** would anyone want gift cards for payments? Run, Run, Run.

  4. #4LCA0782025-02-20 09:43

    So I gotta ask: What's so good about this deal that you would consider buying a skid steer attachment out of state with gift cards? Most attachments I know of are common and easily picked up from numerous local sources where you can physically pick out the one you want and have it loaded in your truck before you ever break out the wallet. I'm really not trying to poke you, instead I sincerely want to know what's the lure this scammer is using that appears to work?

  5. #5stinky642025-02-20 09:49

    Send cash, what could go wrong?

  6. #6DDoug2025-02-20 10:02

    Post up the website or advert please.

  7. #7Jimbo2025-02-20 12:00

    Is this the guy with an ad on Facebook?? Could be legit, probably not Ask where he is located, your "friend" will inspect and pick up personally, usually gets to the truth

  8. #8CM19952025-02-20 14:11

    Please don’t. 99.99% chance if you send any form of payment you will loose it and never see an attachment.

  9. #992U 34062025-02-20 21:42

    All credibility is lost the monent anyone asks to be paid in gift cards.

  10. #10Welder Dave2025-02-20 23:55

    What parts are you looking for? If it's for a 580SE try Broken Tractor. They specialize in Case.

  11. #11cuttin edge2025-02-21 17:22

    I was looking at his page. If it is legit his yard must be huge

  12. #12Edlib32025-02-23 07:25

    It is the one on face book and on the net. The price was to good to be true. That was the first thing that said scam. The main thing I want people to know and not waist their money. The crazy thing is there is another person on Facebook that is for real.the difference is. The scammer is skid steer attach in Utah, while one one that is skid steer attachment is good to go.