Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 1835c drive issues

chris allen · 2018-07-26 23:11

our loader had engine removed in order to replace a few hyd lines (supposed to of been easier ) well hoses were replaced an when started up it operated fine for Lil while the it wouldn’t drive forward or reverse unless at high idle an even then it would only drive straight (seemed like right side does most of the driveing). But it want steer kinda seems like left side is dead, but will drive if right sides helps it along. The bucket functions opperate fine , but I don’t see an emplement pump. I guess the tandem pumps opperate the bucket too, the loader has the continental diesel motor. An when I do get it to drive it has a god awful squealing sound sounds like from tandem pumps. I’m not sure we’re an how to tie gauges into it I’m pretty sure the pumps are shot

Replies5
  1. #1mikebramel2018-07-27 19:58

    Hoses are probably hooked up wrong

  2. #2chris allen2018-07-27 23:13

    Thought of that too. Be nice to have a parts diagram to show what goes we’re.

  3. #3kshansen2018-07-28 09:11

    Have you tried looking on Case Parts online? See if anything here helps: https://partstore.caseih.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::mr54962ag39105

  4. #4chris allen2018-07-29 19:55

    Thx for the linc

  5. #5CraigB2019-02-03 19:48

    I'm sure this has been long resolved by now..... but I own an 1835c and have all of the manuals. What was the problem?