I purchased my first skid steer I noticed when I stepped on the bucket it would rock and that the pins seems sloppy in the quick disconnect I remove the pins from the cylinder ends however the bottom pins that goes through the lift arms seemed way too sloppy like they're missing the bushings or something they're not egg-shaped either. Any help would be great thanks
Sure looks like the bushings are gone. I checked the parts books and Case does not show any bushings, that is strange. The book shows the pins to be inch thick. You might measure the bores and maybe get some bushings at a parts store or check with your local Case dealer and have them call the company to get some information.
If those are standard sizes.? Look into inner needle bearing bushings. Relatively inexpensive and would serve that purpose well.
It looks like the cylinder needs a new rod eye and bushings.
The rod end of the tilt cylinders on a 400 series have two bushings on the rod. One on each side of the grease zert.
I have to wonder how bad the rest of the machine is if they let the pins/bushing get that worn! The chance you can find a bushing that will really fit tight in a worn hole like that is very slim. Trying hard not to sound too negative but..... Any chance there is a shop near by that does line boring? It might be possible to bore those holes out to where they are round again and then have sleeves made to bring them back to size for standard bushings. I know you don't want to hear it but next time you need to inspect a machine close before buying it. All that said if this is going to be a machine that only sees limited use cleaning up around the barn you could just measure the holes and find some steel bar stock that fits closer than the present pins and live with the slop.
Or, you could repair the cylinder rods and weld the correct pin to the frame. That is an extreme solution but cheap.
1840 is the same, don't have part number handy though, replaced 100's, youl'd think I'd remember
apetad, I don't know why, but the Case website list the bushings now, G35361 which replaced 86624451. 25.7mm ID, 31.82mm OD, 15.7mm L
BINGO!!!