I know this machine is running off of crackcase oil. I finally killed it by pinching off intake tube and this tube has got oil in it. I think the turbo is out and was wondering if anybody has been thru this before? Is there anything else could be causing this? Is it a big job to put a turbo on it? I know theres gotta be alot of stuff taking off because u cant even see the turbo. What the best way to get to it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kubota motor? Is it running away?A guy I know just did one and couldn't get the nuts off the turbo in the machine. There's not enough room to get the manifold off with the engine in place. he had to take the motor loose and pull it rearward and roll it to get the manifold off. Getting the drain tube on is really awkward with the engine in place too he said. Word of caution-check the injectors. he had two tips blown of and we think that's why it ran away. And the injectors are proprietary from Bobcat and they were priced at 830.00 each. He was able to get the turbo rebuilt at a injector shop.