Can someone tell me what this is called and better yet what pipe is providing pressure flow? Or do both provide flow? I mixed up the hoses that go to this box and worried ill ruin something if i have the wrong hose connected to the wrong pipe. I should have marked them...i know
Looks to be solenoid operated. Possibly a self leveling valve or maybe a float valve. One of the Case experts should know what it is. If you know you mixed up the hoses, did you put them back the right way?
I am on here trying to figure out what line in this box is the flow and what one is the return. I made the mistake of not marking each line and I am paying for it as I don't want to fire the thing up and ruin something else. The hose I replaced was a nightmare to get to but I got it done. This is to the Auxiliary Hi flow system that was added on after it was built. I don't even use the high flow so I wonder if I can just cap both lines until I can figure out which of the two lines connects where.
Just an idea check this site to see if you can spot something to help you: Case IH 1840 - CASE UNI-LOADER SKID STEER LOADER(01/89 - 12/01) Parts Diagrams Case IH Parts Catalog Lookup. Buy Case IH Parts Online & Save! www.messicks.com
Thank you. If I have these two hoses backwards supply vs return and vice versa and start the machine do you think it will ruin anything?
They look like tube lines. Did you remove that valve and the fittings? The valve ports should be marked with letters, p for pressure ……r for return, port a, port b and such.
I'm thinking the lines would only fit one way. We're all the lines pulled off and replaced?
I replaced each bad hose with new hose one at a time so I am sure that the one end that went into the valve itself is correct. It took me 4 days to get one particular hose made and to be honest I just forgot which end went to which side of this box. I am going to start it up and just see if anything happens as I think I have them installed correctly. I just hope if I have them mixed up I wont ruin anything.
Have you talked to a Case dealer? I wouldn't start it and hope for the best. The last thing you want to do is dead head the pump. It could explode in mere seconds, then you're looking at major problems. Are the hoses close to the same length? Could one hose be too short if you tried to swap them? You need to know how they connect and a Case dealer should have a hyd. schematic.