Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

SiS For SANY MACHINES

Self-Jameel ยท 2024-10-16 02:19

Hello everyone here, just got employed in a mining and construction company my major is CAT Machine and to my greatest surprise most of the machines I saw on ground are SANY Machines I'm just wondering if SANY Also have SIS for there machine (which I know is likely) and also if there's anyone who can be of help to me on any link to search for the service information system (SIS).even if it means to buy the software pls. Thank y'all as I await your priceless answers.

Replies4
  1. #1Zewnten2024-10-16 21:18

    I believe Sany usually uses Cummins engines so I'd be looking for Insight. No idea what they use on the machine side.

  2. #292U 34062024-10-16 23:26

    Every manufacturer is going to have some sort of support portal. As for getting access to it that's up to the manufacturer.

  3. #3dayexco2024-10-20 21:49

    sany, i've heard the welds break in the boom near the hoist cylinders, fall off, and kill pipelayers.

  4. #4Self-Jameel2024-10-21 14:40

    Just curious to know if there arrangements is similar to that of caterpillar,I'm just thinking there should definitely be a kind of support portal eighther a website or a program..