Arrived Saturday while we were moving stone up for cottage foundation. Few things to sort out, but thought i'd drop a picture from the arrival. (and beside my new and needing filling wood shed lol)
Hate to tell you but you need a bigger door if you are going to park that Case in there! I like those old Case skids, they seem to take abuse that would kill another machine. I could have used that one the last couple days as some country to the north of NY saw fit to send us 2 feet of snow starting on Sunday! PS I have an operators manual sitting right here if you need any info let me know.
Looks good, what year is it?
Welcome...and nice machine. I'm loving my new-to-me 1845C as well....and they all need a little "work"....but since pretty much everything is mechanical, no electronics...they are pretty easy to work on.
1980 is the year..hours? not sure if the hour meter even works WE fixed some control slop this weekend etc..and found that the block heater is fine, my outside outlet was tripping no matter what i plugged in. Now i can plug in two blockheaters on the same outlet..oh boy.
Yup. Mine has had some good service done, but still needs some more. Haven't put much seat time on it...still using my old 4x4 forklift at this point..as new owner hasn't taken delivery yet (it's been 6months lol). took load 15000 lbs stone this weekend...15min to unload it! soon enough i'll have to get more seat time though...drives my dog crazy not to ride with me.
*** I love it..my wife couldn't stop laughing. When i lifted the bucket my wood shed ramp creaked nicely. I have a tarp for now...lean too coming asap i guess... starting to look funny with my different outbuildings. I should have begged for the garage i wanted lol
I just installed a block heater this evening.....with the cold winter temps the old 4 banger cummins did not like to start easily.