I will try and lay the whole thing out and see if you all can point me in the best place to start before I go tearing things up. I was helping a buddy move some fire wood- lifting the bucket and turning at the same time when I lost all hydraulic functions. Engine runs well for an very old and used machine. I shut it off and thought I could move it without it running - nope- hydraulically locked all the wheels. So I restarted the machine and I have a tiny bit of movement with the right hand drive fully forward or the left hand drive fully reverse. No lift or tilt. It will "neutral" though with the engine running. Now where to start? Do you think I have sheared coupling between the motor and pumps? Or some kind of hydraulic bypass stuck fully open?
Lift and tilt are rear pump. Coupling may be worn/ stripped. Poor drive and no lift/ tilt sounds like no oil in reservoir.
Reservoir is full, I will tear into the coupling Monday. Thanks.