Two questions, first how difficult is it to replace pins in the lift arms and what is the best way to check them? Also the triangle shaped plates on the sides of the lift arm seem loose and make a lot of noise, is this normal? They seem tight, but I want to make sure. Thanks
I have never replaced the pins in the arms but I cant imagine it being that big of a deal. A certain amount of slap in that triangle plate is normal. You may be able to shim it up if you care to but they all have a certain amount of play after a while.
The side play in the triangle plates is normal. You dont really want to shim them as they need a little play to allow the loader frame to flexwhen it is side loaded and such. Usually the only pins that will wear is the machine has been greased halfway regularly are the pins at the rod end of the bucket cylinders . Those you can easily remove and inspect.