Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 1845c

mike327545 ยท 2014-06-16 22:34

I have an case 1845c and am trying to attach a old new Holland d130 backhoe. the skidloader is not a high flow machine but it does have aux hyd. I tried coupling the hoses from the backhoe to the aux couplings with not much action on the backhoe. I tore the floor plate up and noticed the aux valve has 2 lines in and 2 lines out. where in this machine can I plumb in lines to achieve full flow to the backhoe? I was thinking of having a separate set of quick coupling just for the backhoe and just looping these lines when not using the backhoe.

Replies6
  1. #102Dmax2014-06-16 22:52

    What do you mean by not much action? You don't need high flow to run a backhoe. It should operate fine off the aux circuit. Make sure the foot lever was locked into the flow position and fittings are a correct match.

  2. #2TriHonu2014-06-17 00:23

    Also make sure the flow is in the correct direction. On my Bradco 509 backhoe, if the hoses are reversed, the hoe will hardly move. Mine was on a 1845 before I bought it and I had to switch the hydraulic couplers when using it on my Bobcat.

  3. #3mike3275452014-06-17 22:27

    ok thanks both of u were right! I reversed the lines and it still didn't work. I had a drift in the aux pedal and it wasn't letting the pedal down far enough. have to look on a parts drawing and order the correct latch or pin for it. also the backhoe has 2 braces on it that go back to the skidloader. since the hoe is a nh I have to fab something up. any ideas? I was thinking f welding pins on the loader arms and fastening the braces to them.

  4. #41466IH2014-06-18 02:25

    Really if you can find a good spot to hook to a chain and binder will work. I had to do it once when I borrowed a friends bobcat hoe and used it on my cat machine Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

  5. #5KSSS2014-06-18 03:08

    I never locked the hoe and machine together. The tilt would sag every so often but one of the cool things about the attachment was being able to set it up high and work. I think you will find that running the skid steer at about half throttle will provide more than enough oil. Too much oil and they are really jerky.

  6. #6Walker12014-06-23 21:56

    I run my d130 almost at idle off of my 1845B. Mine locks into a bracket on the front. I ran a hose from the control vale, where the aux hooks into a selector valve, the to disconnects for the hoe, and to the aux selector valve. Had to add a return line for the hoe, to a tee, which was already the and capped. I bored a couple holes for some QDs right behind the boom.