I need some help here guys, I bought a new to me 2009 Case 450 series 3 wheel machine just over a month ago when I was assured by my local dealer that the ISO pattern could be switched to the H pattern with a CASE parts Kit. They just advised me today that they can not find me the kit anymore and I now own a machine I am not comfortable running. Anybody here know where I can source one of these kits so I don't have to sell my new machine!! KSSS, I know you must have a couple good leads for me..... Thanx in advance Matt
If you have a service manual look at the hyd schematic and see which hoses need changed on the control valve
I find it hard to believe that your dealer cant find a pattern changer kit, I hope they actually tried. It is not as easy as switching hoses. If it was, they all would have pattern changers on them. I do have several options, 208-520-6161 - Draco Equipment in Idaho Falls, Idaho name is Darren. I am sure Darren can get you one. Otherwise I would try http://burlingtoninstallation.com/ I would think these guys can also help. Lastly I would email CASE and see if they can provide some insight. That is a great machine, I would not sell it.
KSSS, I figured you would have a couple leads for me :notworthy Placed a call to BIC but they had nothing and no interest in building such a kit. Placed a call to Coleman Equipment as well, they have nothing in stock but are trying to contact Case to see if they can get one but is not looking good. Sent an e-mail to Case Customer Service but have yet to receive a response and I'm not really holding my breath on that one either. Last resort Is Darren at Draco....hopefully he can point me in the right direction. I have put 3100 hours on my 2007 Case 450 and could not be any happier with it. By far the best skid steer i have run with the only complaint being the un-pressurized cab! i am really looking forward to this series 3 machine but I have a feeling I'm going to have to order all the parts individually at a cost of almost 5 grand and then pay the dealer $1200 for the install
I have one other suggestion. Try the Titan equipment dealer in Bismarck, North Dakota. They have got thousands of machines running in the oil fields and if anyone has a kit laying around on the shelf, this would be a good place to try.
Or call some salvage yards I know one of the local yards here just brought in a case mtl. I don't have their # but it is Schaefer Enterprise- Wolf Lake, Illinois. I think they may even have a website Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk