Hi guys I have a case 1845c with regular auxiliary plus I have high flow on the other side the high flow has three hydraulic lines I just bought a erskine snow blower and it is a high flow snowblower with only two hydraulic lines they will plug into the auxiliary hydraulics but the fittings are too small for the high flow sideon case also the snow blower has 2 lines instead of three like I have on high flow side .what should I do and what is the third line for?
"High flow" can mean just about anything, get the flow range spec from the snowblower manufacturer and match it to your Case choices to see which set of lines you actually need to connect to. The third line will either be a low pressure straight to tank return for a hammer, or the case drain line some attachments have for their motors, same deal it's a low restriction return for oil coming from the motor case, if it went back through the normal two way valve it would probably blow seals out because of the back pressure.