Hi, I'm wondering if the Case 1845C has the quick Tach attachment? Thx, Dave
If you mean the industry standard coupler in the front than yes.
I wonder if he's asking if it has a hyd latch system on the coupler KSSS? Woudn't know myself.
HI, I was asking if the 1845c would fit Bobcat and Case attachments and uthers that use the Quick Tach standard for attachments. I understand the Gehl and others still user thier own attachment techniques. I don't think the machine that I am looking at has the hydraulic feature for doing the fast swap, but I can still get out of the machine to throw the lever to hook up a plow or bucket. Thanks, Dave
Yes it will fit. Most attachment OEMs and skid steer OEMs are on the same page. However sometimes they are not. Case in point I bought a brush mower from Diamond mowers off Iron Planet. It said "universal coupler" well it was not. Had to create new holes for my 465. The 1840 had a little different pin spacing but the 1845C will hook up to current attachments. It would not have a hyd. coupler at least an oem coupler.
KSSS .... I guess that would also aply to the year of the machine ? ... my buddies '93 1845c has the older narrower spaced latching points and is a pain in the a** cause he wants or I want him to use one of my attachments and it means he has to torch out the holes ....like that's really gonna happen ....do you know of a reasonable fix, or adaptor plate or to replace the whole plate?
I thought that all the 1845C models had the wide spacing but apparently not. I would say the easiest fix would be find a newer front plate out of a bone yard. Maybe Graham will chime or another CASE mech. could tell us what year they changed that.