Guys finally got around to working on my machine, aux. control pedal was disconnected when I bought machine. Come to find out its because the spool in the valve is seized. Its the old style with the external spring. Anyone have any luck with rebuilding these valves? Gonna remove it tomorrow to see if I can get it free'd up and if I can get it out, replace the orings. Any tips appreciated, including if anyone knows the oring size? Thanks
Hope this helps: 0.103" Thk x 0.612" ID, (quantityx1) 0.103" Thk x 0.487" ID, (quantityx2) 0.612"id, 0.006" thk (quantityx1) The rest should just be regular orb O-rings on the fittings. Not a lot of luck rebuilding seized valves. Maybe take it off and leave it in a pale of wd40 for a month. Just join your Pressure and Tank hoses together, (as its a open center spool) Then you can still work your machine.
OK guys, got the spool freed up but the bottom was all rusty and indidnt pay very good attention tearing it apart. I think the bottom retainer is completely gone, wondering if there is something I can fab up to make if work?