2000 case 1845c with foot pedals. When raising boom it goes up fine, but when I go to lower, it continues to move up unless I very lightly step on the pedal to lower it Could it be a linkage? I haven’t gone thru them yet
Update It was the linkage between the hand control and foot control that needed to be freed up because the machine was sitting for so long. What's new to me is that the auxiliary control is controlled by the right hand lever and the boom and bucket is controlled by right and left foot. I've never ran a setup like this on a case machine. it's kind of a pain because I've always liked operating the boom and bucket with right and left hand. Maybe I will convert it. The auxiliary controls being linked to the right hand seems like a pain because if you were running a mower or something you would have to constantly hold the lever down with your hand.
Foot controls were an option mainly for operators who ran other brands of machines. I will run across one once in a while online looking around at the used ones.