Hey guys, i have an SVL90-2 throwing multiple codes, E-9100, E-9102, E-9107, E-9109 I contacted the local dealer, and the "technical support" thought its probably a wiring issue but weren"t able to point me in any direction of where to look. I looked over the wiring that i could see without taking to much apart and didnt find anything. I was wondering if there is a common rub spot i should check or if anybody had the same codes and what you found. (also, air filter was replaced about 20 hours ago when the e-9107 code first came up) Thanks, Brad.
Update, followed wiring harness on left side (facing engine from rear) that ran down from the boost sensor. Found wires rubbed almost completely through from wire loom, where it 90'd towards the front of machine. Also found wires rubbed through up near plug where they put a rubbery plastic protector. I haven't had a chance to run the machine for long but no codes have come back so far.
code 9107 got me too ... same fix ... broken bracket cause shaking .. wire mounted to bracket shook too breaking a wire ... it was on the boost sensor .. computer code and then DPF filter clogged ... and more problems ..