the case im currently working on has correct charge pressure to 3 of the 4 travel circuits only...right f&r are 340 psi and left rev is 340psi.....the left forward is cutting out to 160psi when lever is pushed forward...i disassembled the tandem pumps, gave thorough inspection and replaced all seals...after assembling and installing the pumps the same problem still exists, low charge pressure to left front forward only...i tried swapping circuit reliefs around and still same problem....any help would be appreciated....thanks
If you swap the two motor hoses, does the problem stay with that direction or change to the opposite direction?
i swapped the motor supply hoses and the problem shifts to the opposite direction...
OK, so this means the problem definitely originates at the pump. When you swapped the relief valves did you check the seats? Also did you check the replenishing valves, one could be leaking.
I checked all the seats and they all look the same.......I noticed the bottom of the rotating barrel (block) has a lot of scoring....im gonna try to clean it up with about an hour of figure eights....but that doesn't make sense to me because that same pump works the left reverse travel with correct pressures....I talked to the local case dealer and they said they never had any customers with issues like this...I just found out that the mechanic at our other location is having the same problem with their machine......