Hello All, I am trying to adjust our skidsteer so it doesn't "creep". The left side is good, the right side... not so much. After attempting to adjust the linkage to put the pump in neutral after releasing the directional handles, when stroked forward and released - the wheels stop. When stroked in reverse and released - the wheels slow but still roll in reverse . *Before getting to this point, when stroked forward and released - the wheels would slow but still moved forward. When stroked in reverse and released - the wheels slow but still move in reverse (like the linkage is under-travelling). I have been working on this on and off for many hours now and I'm ready to pull my hair out! - All slop is removed from the dampeners - Spring under neutralizer assembly is good and not sloppy - Neutralizer pins (underneath) are not bent and the slides move freely over them - Both handles have the same resistance and both dampeners feel similar in resistance Has anyone got any tips/tricks to getting this done? -Brian
You're adjusting the spring for the plate correct?
Are you talking about the spring under the dampeners? If so, I have not done anything with that spring other than clean it and check the slides for any bent areas (from the service/repair manual). -Brian