Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 1845C missing serial number plate

Travis Harvey ยท 2018-09-06 16:12

If the serial number plate inside the cab is missing, is there anywhere else on the machine the numbers could be located? I need to order parts and I have no idea what year mine is. I know its one of the earlier models, but I would love to know what year. It's been repainted with a grey cab, and I'm guessing when the machine was painted the Id plate was not put back on. Thanks.

Replies1
  1. #1Larpy2020-05-12 08:29

    Old thread but thought I would post ti keep all informed. On the later model.machines the aerial number is stamped to the rear of the driver side rear chain case. It is hard to see in this pic because I just finished sand blasting so it is a bit hard to see in the pic but it is there.