Anyone know where I can find the side panels for a case 1845c. Its the ones that go on the outside of the cab, it covers the battery on the left. I need both left and right panels.
BTDT. I needed some panels for my 1845c. I used adhunter.com to search the entire USA Craigs Lists for guys parting out 1845c machines. Found them eventually. Be patient and look every day. They will show up but it's not going to be cheap. Also some guys are reluctant to ship the bulky panels. Good Luck SimS
Might be worth finding a fabricating shop and just have some new ones bent out of sheet steel. That's assuming you have something to use as a pattern. We have a few shops near here that could do that in a flash.
KSH; Good point. The side panels could easily be bent out of flat steel. Hopefully the OP can find some locally to measure and draw up a template for a fab shop. SimS
Plus that way he would know they were nice and straight and not something that has been bent and straightened out several times. Have not looked at ours in a couple days but believe they are just flat panels with a couple 90º bends.. Could also make them out of the next heavier gauge steel if wanted.