Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 1845c will bobcat attachments fit?

case310350 ยท 2009-05-07 23:03

Will the average bobcat attachment fit the 1845c? My understanding is the mounting plate is different? if attachments don't fit whats the solution? adapter?

Replies9
  1. #1Goose2009-05-07 23:22

    Most of the Bobcat attachments will fit the Case machines. Sometime you might have to cut the slot in the bottom part of the coupler a little longer for the pins to line up. Most aftermarket attachment have a universal coupler so they will fit all of the popular brands of machines. About the best you can do if you are looking at an attachment would be to mount it on the machine and check the pin latch alignment.

  2. #2willie592009-05-07 23:45

    I'm with Goose, I'm not aware of any conflicts with average Bobcat attachments working on an 1845C Case. Most all skids today use a common pattern on attachment coupling. The 1845 is new enough for this to apply.

  3. #3mudmaker2009-05-08 00:10

    The only thing you may have to do is make the slot longer where the pin goes thru. I just rented a bobcat auger last week and got it home to find out it didnt fit:Banghead

  4. #42000 7.3 6speed2009-07-07 19:36

    Will case attachments fit on the bobcats?

  5. #506Case4352009-09-16 12:28

    i got a question. 1 more post

  6. #6BIAVAEX2009-10-01 12:06

    Ditto

  7. #7Peter Yates2009-10-23 09:46

    Peter Hi -- would anyone following this thread know where I can find a reasonably priced service manual for a Case 1845C? The ones I have found online are all up in the $150-250 range.. ouch! I'm not actually responding to any request in this thread.. I'm a new member just doing my three required posts so I can start a new thread with my above request.. thanks!

  8. #8fleemanjm2009-10-23 17:47

    US Mower Attachments? Hello all, Does anyone have experience with US Mower attachments? The products seem to be well build, but I don't hear much about the company itself.. Looking to purchase a JD 328 high flow, and US mower flail or rotary. As I am learning, skid steers are compatible with most attachments with little or no alteration to the mounts. Thats the #1 I went with a skid steer vice a backhoe. This is my first post to the forum so if I am in the wrong place, someone please let me know. I look forward to learning from you guys. fleemanjm:bash

  9. #9Greg Ellis2010-01-05 09:17

    Case manual If you find one please let me know also.