Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 350 PTO?

JWDozer ยท 2016-10-04 14:49

Hey everyone, I just bought a 1972 Case 350 crawler loader. I am looking for a PTO, I know its a long shot but looking for parts is part of the fun of buying old iron. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Replies7
  1. #1DMiller2016-10-04 17:34

    Check with General Gear Boise, if anyone in your area would have one would be them. http://tractorparts.com/

  2. #2Metalman 552016-10-04 18:03

    Nice looking old 350. When I was young in the early 70's I ran a 450 Loader, a nice nimble little track loader. Liked the power to both tracks feature when turning. I think the early 450's were rated at about 45 hp. Hope you enjoy running it!

  3. #3JWDozer2016-10-04 18:36

    No love for the Case 350?? Yeah, its a lot of fun. I picked up a parts loader too with a droit 4 in 1 bucket and most of a three point hitch. Question... why is there not much info, post, parts, picts, etc. for these 350, they made like 7000+? When I was looking I saw a lot of old junk jd's for a lot more $$ and I heard they are harder to work on

  4. #4Metalman 552016-10-04 19:37

    In our area there were never many 350's but lots of 450's. Quick story......I remember 20 years ago, fishing a 350 Dozer out of a local pond with our boom truck, almost totally submerged, when the operator got a little too close to the edge & slid in! He must have got things drained out ok, as he still has the machine. That 350 is the only one in our area that I know of.

  5. #5JWDozer2016-10-05 17:35

    No luck! No luck with Tractor parts. Any other ideas?

  6. #6repowerguy2016-10-05 19:16

    Equipment salvage in Cambridge Oh., a place in Cuba Illinois that the name escapes me, Stamm maybe?, or possibly Jackson Tractor in Beverly Oh. although he is mostly Deere oriented.

  7. #7DMiller2016-10-09 18:43

    One other LONGSHOT: Zimmerman Tractor Versailles MO, crawlerbulldozer.com, has a lot of obsolete stuff.