Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 350B shuttle/hydro leaks

Fordman ยท 2017-12-21 22:19

1. I parked my 350B when I finished my house a couple months ago. Today I started it up and it barely crawled forward. Reverse is fine, but after about 10 feet it stopped forward completely. Charge pressure gauge works and was reading low. Anything to check first. 2. I have a spool valve leaking(picture attached). I've never rebuilt a spool valve? could someone point me in the direction for which parts I would need? Thanks guys

Replies3
  1. #1Wytruckwrench2017-12-23 05:41

    Check the oil first.

  2. #2Fordman2017-12-23 14:54

    Its full, I'm going to change the filter.

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2018-01-07 19:48

    On your shuttle more than likely your piston has stuck and that is why forward will not engage correctly. On your spool leak it's just one of those things that happens when you don't want them to. It's and easy fix though just remove the spool and change the O-rings. But the shuttle is a different story it will have to be removed and rebuilt.