Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 350b shuttle shift problems please help

shakaconn ยท 2010-03-15 17:00

just rebuilt the shuttle shift an still havein problems. All seemed fine at first then after about 30 min of running had a leak or so thought a leak. Couldn't find one thinking the fluid may have come out breather. Trans pressure showed to be around 150 an then droped to about 50.. new pump clutches an bearings. An filter Temp gauge ran about 220. Any suggestions would much be appreacatied

Replies3
  1. #1alrman2010-03-15 20:27

    Did pressure drop in neutral or in fwd, does rev effect it ? Was there any wear grooves in the housing where the control valve lives? You are probably going to have to go inside it again......

  2. #2shakaconn2010-03-15 20:55

    I didn't visual see or feel any groves... when I got off work today I drained the slump an torque con verter an pulled the filter an refilled an put a new filter in an I got my presssure back. Haven't had a chance to run it very long to see what it gonna do. As far as the origonal loss of pressure it was in all three postio fwd rev an nuteral.

  3. #3rezeye2010-03-21 16:27

    cool