Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 40xt hydraulic leak

ajswenson · 2024-01-08 11:55

I’ve been putting off fixing a hydraulic leak on my skid loader for a while, but with oil prices going up decided to tackle it. There are pivot points on the tandem pump where the drive controls operate. When in the case dealer showed picture, parts guy said is a common problem to leak. Replaced O-rings and backer plates now leaking again and maybe worse than before. I don’t think I did anything wrong on the install. Is it possible that housing is Worn

Replies2
  1. #1ajswenson2024-01-08 11:59

    I replaced 24,25,27 and 28 Note there is some up and down play in the spool or maybe the sleeve, I can’t tell

  2. #2Welder Dave2024-01-10 01:45

    Did you lube all the seals really well when you installed them? Wondering if an o-ring could have rolled or something when putting everything back together