Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 420ct

ctkiteboarding ยท 2011-03-20 10:09

looking for input on this ctl 2008 700 hrs 1 owner what should i be concerned about track wise etc. thanks

Replies6
  1. #1digsalot2011-03-20 21:19

    I tried one out on demo, truly gutless no power at all, then the dealer brought out a series 3 420ct night and day differance. I would only look at it if it were a series 3.

  2. #2ctkiteboarding2011-03-20 21:32

    thanks , i appreciate the infom was concerned it was underpowered ,, is the 420 wheeled machine any better?

  3. #3KSSS2011-03-21 02:13

    An 08 will be a series 3. The original 420 was underpowered. The series 3 version of the 420 is a nice machine, good power and I would recommend it. I could not say the same for the original 420 in wheels or tracks.

  4. #4digsalot2011-03-21 21:30

    Well said, in deed.

  5. #5ctkiteboarding2011-03-21 21:33

    well the 420ct sold for 17k and after reading im glad , there is a series 3 for 24k with 500 hrs but its a rental machine and im not to excited about anything off a rental fleet

  6. #6equip guy2011-04-13 22:41

    I have an 2010 420ct ser 3 track and love it, plenty of power, break out force, lift cap, and speed. Use a const bucket and grapple bucket, does noce job grading