2006 Case 430. See Video While doing some evening grading work around the acreage I suddenly lost power and the machine started to sputter and eventually stalls. I can get it started again but it quickly stalls again. At this time i could not see much as the sun had gone down. The next morning I started it and saw white smoke from the exhaust. I tried to drive in onto the trailer to take to my shop a few Km's away. I could not drive in onto trailer as it would just stall out on me. I am a school teacher and cannot afford paying a service tech to come out to the acreage to diagnose and fix. I will need to do this repair myself in the field. Any help diagnosing will be a huge help. See video on YouTube
Looks like you have a bad injector or cylinder
Thank you. I will test compression to narrow it down.
While the engine is idling, crack each fuel injector line at the injector. When you do the one that doesn’t change the engine speed or sound then you found the problem cylinder
Where the heck did all that oil on top of the engine and air cleaner come from? It looks like it's probably fuel related so start with the easy obvious things to ensure you're getting a good flow up to the injection pump.