Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 440 Oil pressure sensor pigtail

JSevy ยท 2025-03-08 12:27

Does anyone know where I could find a replacement pigtail connector for the single wire oil pressure sensor on a Case 440? The current wire on my machine has been spliced previously and there is not much wire left on the connector/plug. Thanks!

Replies3
  1. #1bad Tom2025-03-08 17:27

    Your local dealer can get it for you. Part number 87572308 is for the repair kit and was $38.00 as far as I know. You can go the the company website and look through the parts books.

  2. #2JSevy2025-03-10 11:39

    Thank you Tom! It looks like this same pigtail is used on multiple sensors/switches on the machine. I just replaced the oil pressure sensor so I am hoping to find just the pigtail. Push come to shove I'll buy the repair kit and keep a spare oil pressure sensor on hand. I haven't had any luck finding the pigtail alone, I might be forced to look aftermarket.

  3. #3JSevy2025-03-18 11:57

    Just an FYI for anyone who may be looking for these pigtails. I found them on Amazon for a decent price. Identical pigtail for the single wire sensors on my skid (Case 440). Oil Pressure Sensor Sender Switch Connector Wire Plug Pigtail Wiring Harness Compatible with Chevy TRAX Sonic Cruze Cruze Limited Volt Aveo AVEO5 2009-2016 1.4L 1.8L Replace for PS503 55354325