Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 445 won’t shut off now runs like garbage

justintimemoto ยท 2014-12-09 12:59

I have a 07 case 445 with around 1600 hours. The problem I was having was it wouldn't shut off. So I changed the fuel shut off solenoid, that didn't work. So i just ran it the way it was and it would take about 30-40 seconds to fully shut off. So it got worse and I would have to plug the air filter to get it to shut off. That happened last week. So last night I was running it and it started to skip,miss at higher rpms and smoke. Hoping it was a bad injector I pulled them and they all seem to be fine "as in the injectors weren't soaked leaking fuel" has anyone has this problem? I'm starting to mean towards injection pump. Any help would be great!!! Thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.