Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 445CT will boom up but not down.

pajibson ยท 2015-01-16 19:14

I havent gotten into this at all yet, but does anybody have a schematic for this machine. Serial Number N6M417285

Replies3
  1. #1KSSS2015-01-16 22:23

    The aux. hyd. are not locked on are they?

  2. #2pajibson2015-01-17 19:29

    They might very well be. I haven't made it out there yet to look at it yet. What was supposed to be a quick job this morning ended up taking all day. I'm going to try to get out there monday and do some investigating. Any other ideas of what to look for?

  3. #3KSSS2015-01-17 21:26

    That is the most obvious. Depending on what year it is (I don't have the ability to run the VIN) you may look at the linkage under the seat. Mine went out and I lost the ability to lower the boom. If it is a pilot controlled machine than this is not possible.