Just brought home a 68' Case 450 dozer with the 6 way blade. Already posted about filters and manuals.. but I as I was using her some tonight to see what she had; I noticed the front blade has a TON of slop.. so much that I can't get a flat grade because the blade is moving so much. It appears that there could be 2 issues.. the first one is that I can visibly see the gap between the guide plates and leveling beam. On my model they are welded in place to the moldboard (blade).. not sure how to even approach fixing this? Any ideas??? second issue could be slop in the main swivel plate or swivel ring.. Looks like to really see what's going on I'll have to drop the entire c-frame and pull the whole thing apart. Anyone here have experience doing this sort of fix??
No replies yet.